Thursday, May 24, 2012

Honey my alarm
Not going off this morning was a horrible blow to me. I woke up at 6 and cried I'm not even kidding. I felt soo bad, I miss you so much and would do anything just to see you. I miss you like crazy honey. What life would be without
You is starting to settle in and it sucks. It's impossible for me to even
Be a little happy. It's getting to where every little thing reminds me
Of you, all of our memories come rushing back if I see a donkey, or if I see a Honda crv I think there is my donkla! But it's not you. Anyways honey I hope you have a wonderful day, I'm doing horse riding lessons so I don't know if il be alive later. I love you so much honey you are my everything, I don't ever get you off my mind, have a good day I love you sooooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment