Friday, May 25, 2012

Hi donkla! So today I mowed a lot of poopy yards :/ donking didn't like that very much. Also donking missed donkla all day long and maybe even shed a tear while listening to call me maybe and thinking of donkla donkster. Donking ate way to much Mexican at lunch today :/ but it was soooooooooooooo gooooooood :) this evening tanner and Justin are coming to get "crunk" I don't know what this entails but whatever it is il be a good donking so don't worry :) so I've decided that if donkla came home today I would be very happy so I think you should do that :) also I though about your parents liking me and that makes me really happy :) I can't wait to marry you and to live with you! Anyways I guess im going to drive home and wait for a call from donkla!! :) I love you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment