Saturday, May 26, 2012

As I sit here I dream of you, your face prettier than any ocean view. You are to me as I am to you. The one out of all that became everything. I breath in and you come out. It's your love that my every breath touts. In my dark night you are my north star guiding from the dark afar. I do not linger a moment without thoughts of you, and everything I wish us to do. It seems like years since we last kissed, but only seconds since you were last missed. My dear it seems like time is against us, but it's on our side we have an eternity to be. You are my life. You are my dreams, you are my everything it seems. As the days go by I love you more. Life without you isn't even life anymore. As you sleep know I dream, I dream of you alone. In my mind you are a princess on your thrown, but you are mine alone. I love honey, I hope your sleeping good 4 and half hours till I get to talk to you I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment