Wednesday, May 23, 2012

day 2



so today i was just a sad working donking. I did some painting and some other ish at the farm house it kinda looked like the second picture. Today i was a sad donking, refer to the second picture. I just think about you all day and night. After you go to bed i just kinda wonder around not knowing what to do with myself bc i have no life besides you. On a lighter note im making a list of things for us to do when you get back! im going to plan something for each day you are gone so we make up for time lost! I guess im done working for the day now so im going to skype a donkla here soon :) after that il prob just hangout with tanner and dream of my sweet tendabeast that has left me :( i love you more than anything and miss you like crazy!!!! DONKING LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment